We invite you to become a member of the Society for Occupational Health Psychology!
Benefits of membership provided to all Affiliate Members and Student Affiliates, including International Affiliates, include:
- a (print) subscription to Journal of Occupational Health Psychology
- an electronic subscription to Occupational Health Science Optionally, you may purchase a print subscription to Occupational Health Science for an additional $60.
Dues for members who join any time between August 1, 2016 and July 31, 2017 will be applied to the 2017 calendar year and they will receive a subscription to JOHP and Occupational Health Science for the entire 2017 calendar year.
The Society offers five categories of membership:
- Full Member ($55 per year) Full membership requires a postgraduate degree in a field related to OHP (e.g., Occupational Health Psychology, Public Health, Occupational Health, Industrial Hygiene). Full members have voting rights.
- Professional Member ($55 per year) Professional membership has no requirements, other than interest in OHP and willingess to pay dues.
- Student Affiliate ($25 per year) Student Affiliate membership status is available to those engaged in academic study related to the purposes of the Society at a recognized institution.
- International Affiliate Member ($45 per year) International Affiliate membership status is available to Full & Associate members of EA-OHP.
- International Student Affiliate ($20 per year) International Student Affiliate membership status is available to Student Affiliate Members of EA-OHP.