We invite you to become a member of the Society for Occupational Health Psychology!
Benefits of membership provided to all Affiliate Members and Student Affiliates, including International Affiliates, include:
- an electronic subscription to Journal of Occupational Health Psychology (JOHP)
- an electronic subscription to Occupational Health Science (or, you have the option to purchase a print subscription to Occupational Health Science for an additional $60)
- discounted rate to the Work, Stress, and Health conference
Annual dues are based upon a January 1 – December 31 fiscal year.
The Society offers five categories of membership:
Full Member ($55 per year)
Full membership requires a postgraduate degree in a field related to OHP (e.g., Occupational Health Psychology, Public Health, Occupational Health, Industrial Hygiene). Full members have voting rights.
Professional Member ($55 per year)
Professional membership has no requirements, other than interest in OHP and willingess to pay dues.
Student Affiliate ($25 per year)
Student Affiliate membership status is available to those engaged in academic study related to the purposes of the Society at a recognized institution.
International Affiliate Member ($45 per year)
International Affiliate membership status is available to Full & Associate members of EA-OHP.
International Student Affiliate ($20 per year)
International Student Affiliate membership status is available to Student Affiliate Members of EA-OHP.
Becoming a Member
To apply for SOHP membership, you must first create an account on our website. You will need to provide your educational and academic/professional background and contact information. Dues are payable after you create your account.
Renewing Your Membership
Updating Member Information
Need to update address or other information in your Member Profile?
If you are a current member or student affiliate of SOHP and want to update your information (e.g., mailing address, email, employer, etc.) with us, please log in to your account on our website. Once in your account, please click your name (typically in the upper right corner), and click “edit my profile”.
If you are new to our website, here are a few notes that will help you navigate in creating your account.
- As you create your account, you will be directed to a profile screen, where you are asked about your email addresses, phone numbers, website, social media profiles, home address, etc. You may find some of these questions odd, but unfortunately, we are not able to modify or remove these questions. Please note that the only required information on this screen is your primary email address. Please feel free to skip all the other questions and directly continue to the next page, where you will see some familiar questions (i.e., questions previously asked in our online member survey).
- The default payment option is set to be automatic renewal. Please use the pull-down menu to select manual payment if you are not 100% sure that you want automatic renewal for the future. Remember that you can easily change the payment method anytime.
- Please note that your annual dues are based upon a January 1 – December 31 fiscal year. You may notice that your next payment is due before January 1. We set the due date earlier just to make sure we have time to send your subscriptions to the journal publishers before the first issue is printed.
To access the Journal of Occupational Science
- Go to the Journal’s webpage: https://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/41542
- Click “Login” à “Login” (upper right of the webpage)
- If you have never done so, sign up using the email address you provide to SOHP